Deuces Wild is your Poker game, with a small variation. It’s the ideal game for a new Poker player to gain experience. Played with a single deck of cards with 52 cards, all the face value card with two are considered as Wild and can substitute for all the other cards to create a winning combination.
Keep those two’s handy as they can boost your winning chances for a big win. And winning the 4,000 coins is a pretty good incentive when you bet maximum in this game. You can bet on all the 5 cards to bag the winning hand.
Playing Deuces Wild
Deuces Wild has the same game rules as that of a regular Poker game. The objective is to match 3 or more cards to create a winning hand. With the simple gameplay, it’s possible to get these winning cards, as the game has the Auto hold feature. All the 2’s are automatically held.
Whenever a possible winning combination is dealt to you, you can hold those cards and discard the remaining ones for a new set of cards. The winning combination with or without the Deuces Wild card are:
- Royal Flush without deuce(s) – same card suit with 10, J, Q, K and A .
- Four Deuces – four wild cards in one hand.
- Wild Royal Flush – royal flush made up with one or more deuces.
- Five of a Kind – any five cards of the same value (includes one or more deuces).
- Straight Flush – five consecutive cards in the same suit,
- Four of a Kind – four cards of the same value.
- Full House – three cards of one value and two cards of another value.
- Flush – five cards of the same suit having no particular order.
- Straight – five consecutive cards which are not in the same suit.
- Three of a Kind – three cards of the same value.
The betting range is from 0.25 and go up to 2.0 for each coin value. You can either collect or double your wins after each winning hand. By gambling, you have to correctly guess whether the next dealt card will be of higher value. A wrong guess will lose all your winnings. You have 5 chances to play this gamble feature.
Deuces Wild is a straightforward game with the basic graphics and sound effects. For a learning experience, it is a great place to begin with.
- Min / Max Bet per coin (£/$/€): 0.25 – 2.0
- Coins per hand: 5
- Jackpots (£/$/€): up to 4,000 coins